Sunday, January 27, 2013

German Tanks of WWII - Winter Project

I am working on a poster of all the German tanks of WWII. In no way do I support the actions or the ideologies of the Nazi party, but I am very fascinated by their architecture and design of military vehicles during World War II. Once I have completed all of the tanks, I will be selling a poster of all of them in comparative scale.

Current versions and variants I have completed are the Panzerkampfwagen I Ausf. A, Ausf. B, Ausf. C, Ausf. F, and the Panzerkampfwagen 35(t). I am currently working on the Panzerkampfwagen 38(t) and its variants.

All of these illustrations were created by myself entirely in Adobe Illustrator.

If there are any inaccuracies in my illustrations, or if anybody has any suggestions, please let me know. Feedback is appreciated.

Panzerkampfwagen I Ausf. A

Panzerkampfwagen I Ausf. A - "Flakpanzer I" Variant

Panzerkampfwagen I Ausf. A - "Munitionschlepper" with Ammo trailer

Panzerkampfwagen I Ausf. B - "Ladungsleger" Explosive Charge Laying Vehicle

Panzerkampfwagen I Ausf. B - "Kleiner Panzerbefehlswagen" Light Command Tank

Panzerkampfwagen I Ausf. B - "Munitionschlepper"

Panzerkampfwagen I Ausf. B - "Bison" Self-propelled Howitzer

Panzerkampfwagen I Ausf. B - "Panzerjager" Tank Hunter

Panzerkampfwagen I Ausf. B - "Panzerjager" Tank Hunter (7-panel Turret)

Panzerkampfwagen I Ausf. C

Panzerkampfwagen I Ausf. F

Panzerkampfwagen 35(t)
Panzerkampfwagen 35(t) - closeup of road wheels and suspension.

No comments:

Post a Comment