Thursday, January 20, 2011

Christina Aguilera - Graphite on Illustration Board - WIP

Update*** 4.5 hours in.





Updated with higher quality images.








Work in progress. About 3 hours in. I have been doing so much painting on the computer lately that I needed to take a break and do some traditional art. I am getting sick of being chained to the computer to be able to create something.

One thing that I have switched up in my flow is to not do the eyelashes until I am about ready to wrap up. I tend to put them in too early because I want to see a more finished look, but it has proven to actually make my drawing more difficult because the lashes would smear and fixing it was such a hassle. So I am holding out until the end, even though the picture does not look right to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment